Experts say that whatever you eat is as important as whatever you apply on your skin. For a radiant, glowing and flawless skin, you need to practice effective skin care through foods
HOW TO ACHIEVE QUALITY SKIN THROUGH FOODS
1. Eat vegetables such as kales and tomatoes daily. Tomatoes, for instance, protect your skin from sunburns.
2. Avoid sugary foods and dairy products. Some research shows a relationship between dairy products and sugar to acne prone skins. If you have to use milk in your diet, almond milk is recommended.
3. To avoid a dry skin, eat foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids such as walnuts and sardines.
4. Avocadoes are also healthy for your skin as they provide important fats to achieve a radiant skin.
5. Herbs and spices like rosemary and turmeric are rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants enhance smooth flow of oxygen and blood.
6. Water. Consuming all these foods without water may not give you positive results. Drinking lots of water makes your skin supple in addition to keeping it hydrated.
All you need is consume the right foods in the right quantities to achieve a healthy skin.